10 Ways to Make Your Hands Look Younger : My hands they are the most useful tool I ever owned. They make things, type things, comforted my babies and more. The Hands of my children showed me they were mine off spring because when the children were born I recognized those hands. As I get old my hands remind me of other parts of my family. They are my mothers hands and my mothers hands have become my grandmothers hands.
As we age they one thing that will always show our age is our hands. The diva herself Madonna can have a tight body but her hands show her mature age. Sad really we can slow down some of the effects of our age on our hands. I am not suggesting going under the knife or the needle but some preventative ideas.
10 Ways to Make Your Hands Look Younger
- Drink water – 1st step to looking more youthful is drink plenty of water hydrates body and hydrates skin
- Use rubber or latex gloves when doing dishes or cleaning. I find that using gloves and not letting the drying soap or harsh chemicals touch my hands.
- During winter moisturize your hands often. It is a double edge towards because most moisturizers contain alcohol so they dry up hopeful leaving the posture protective behind.
- Try a lanolin bar this is my favorite Heal My Hands did covered these while at a knitting show when a friend recommend them to me. They are the best I have tried the bars last forever. I always get one for me prefer Lavender Mint ($14), their is other scents (Cinnamon) and one for my husbands rough hands (extra strength) they are non residue. It last me over a year. I recommend buying several keep one in your purse and one at home. Keep the tins you can buy a refill which are only $10. The also offer Free shipping.
- When outside wear gloves during the winter cold air dry hands. A wool glove is a great choice because of the wool itself has oils and natural wick, keeps in the warmth. Or a silk glove liner like these Alaska Bear® Natural Silk Thermal Glove Liners Ski Bike Motorcycle Cycling Golf Liner Gloves Cotton can cause cold to become trapped and the dampness from sweating or moisture can lead to hypothermia which is not good for the fingers. Since
- Always wear a gloves when gardening not only does it keep the hard abrasive of the dirty away from your hands but protects your hands from the Damaging rays of the sun.
- Use a moisturizer with a sunscreen on your hands because nothing shows age like a sun spot.
- Try a organic soap for hand washing no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, or preservatives check out these soaps I love the Blood Orange
- Try using a glove at night or while watching TV you can use your favorite moisturizer then use the gloves to create a spa like treatment. Check these out Malcolm’s Miracle NEW GREEN Moisture Jamzz Moisturizing Gloves – Made in the USA put it together with the heal my hands and talk about soft hands.
- Try a Paraffin bath- you can dip your hands in a Paraffin Bath or wax bath you can have it done at a manicure place or a spa if you want to can purchase one for your home.
The more you take care of your hands and the warmer you keep they will serve you well. Yours Hands will look younger but the warmth with aid in sign of arthritis and stiffness.
10 Ways to Make Your Hands Look Younger
Heal My Hands Coupon
Has offer a special to all my readers! The free Heal My Lips (or Nose) Is $4.00 On a minimum $14.00 Order.
When Visting Heal My Hands Enter: “Heal My Lips for Free” and the flavor they prefer, in the comments section for any order of $14 or more, She will include a free lip balm of their choice along with their order.
Heal My Hands Giveaway
Heal My Hands has offered one of you luck readers a sample of my favorite products to try. Ultra, and a Fragrance Free Hands, a Cuticle Butter, and two soaps Valued at $45 So be sure to check out there site and let me know which of their products you like the best. Use the Rafflecoppter form to tell me your info and enter. a Rafflecopter giveaway