How to wear plus size printed pants.
I love these pants they are super fun to wear, flowing and free. I purchased them last season on ebay, they were like $19.99. My favorite thing to wear with these fun pattern pants is this large over size shirt. This black shirt is from JJill last season. I love black and white it is a no brainier and since most plus size brands make everything in black, you can always find something to go together in your wardrobe.
How to wear printed pant:
- Make sure they fit, length, and width.. they should not be tight.
- Make sure the print is fun and busy.
- Fabric weight is not too thin, if be sure to refer to step 4 and 6
- Wear a long shirt, so cover any areas, that might be tight.
- Try a large flowing pant as a large women they can make you legs look thinner.
- Wear with a heel, height always make you look more statuesque.
- Wear proper underwear, so you don’t see them through the print.
- Tip: If you do buy a pair on a deal site make sure you by larger.. they are usually cut small.
The Necklace is a Premiere and plain silver hoops, I wore black shoes wedges and a silver Purse.
I wore my plus size printed pants to a Tequila Dinner at Cantina Laredo in KOP. I was very happy for the stretchy pants for the event because is was a yummy evening. It you have not been to a Cantina Laredo and you like up scale Mexican I can highly recommend it. Check out the Pulled pork and Mango Salad Yummy.
Do you have a pair of pattern pants.. I would love to see them? If you want to be featured on BigGirlsGuide.com drop me a line! sherry@BigGirlsGuide.com
Have a great week!
Linking up to Pleated Poppy ,