10 Great Plus Size outfit ideas for white pants. If you have a great basic white pant you can pair it up with many pieces how you can make many stunning outfits that can take you from the office to the evening to all your weekends. As a plus size women we always need to wear outfits that make us feel great white pant have the ablity to transform an outfit.
Wearing a grey tee is a lovely way with white jeans is a causal look.
A stripe tee with white jeans accent with simple diamond studs and Pair with a pattern shoe.
I love the look with navy and camel color. Using a accent of an bandana headband.
Camo and leather ad an edge look to a white pant.
The soft tan leather jacket with a flowing royal tunic with a royal shoe.
A pop of green looks fresh and white pants.
Neutral tones always look elegant with white.
A great patter sunflow print top is a fun to wear with a denim jacket and flattering sandal.
A classic denim shirt with a pop of pink.
Polka Dots look great with white and a touch of red. A great evening look.
Why I shared a picture of myself in a swimsuit on the internet: I talk to a lot of women. They tell me how much they are unhappy with how they look. This week I spoke with a blogging friend of mine Nancy Johnson Horn, she told me how much she loves this blog and looks to it for inspiration on what to wear. Nancy told me she might not always be happy about her size but she decided to embrace it. Yay!! Nancy really inspired me to keep writing. That even if this blog is only an inspiration for a few it is an inspiration. There are days we all don’t feel like getting up and dressed we might as be as stylish as we can.
Being a Plus size women is hard, you want to look good, but the options are not always there. You look in your closet and see a size that you never thought you would wear, and the sizes you use to wear, it can be one of the most depressing spaces in your home. Your closet might not be the fun zone it once was, it can be again. My hope for you is that you love yourself no mater that size you are.
But I regress..
Prior to taking this picture I saw a fellow big girl wearing a bikini at the pool. I was truly impressed she was about a size 26 and in her twenties. I thought what a gift someone has given her to teach her strength and self confidence. She was no shrinking violet, the suit it was a purple and pink polka dot bikini. Bravo.. My only regret is that I did tell her how fabulous she looked. When I got up to look for her she was gone.. like a bikini clad ghost.
I thought she was inspiring, before we left the pool, I took these photos.
Why did I share a Picture of myself in a swimsuit on the internet:
- For Me to say I love myself and my curves
- I wanted to show off my body: all 245 5’9 because I think I am beautiful- no matter what the scale says
- I did it because I am over 40 and really don’t care what people think
- I did it for my daughter because I wanted to let her know to love yourself
- I did it for my son so he knows what really women look like and it is Awesome to love one (by the way my son is my Photographer in all my photos including these)
- I did it for my mother who was concerned about her own bathing suit the entire day, but did not hesitate to enjoy the day in the pool with the kids
- I did it for the teenage girls on our local swimteam that did not want their pictures taken because they don’t “look good”. (Really they look like healthy 14 year old)
- I did it for all the on looker when I took the picture who wondered why a grown women was taking a picture of herself w/o her kids, I am a women and a mother.
- I did it for every women who tells me they don’t want a picture of themselves.. these women are never photographed in their own families lives because they are concerned they don’t look good.
- I did it for you
Dont Hide yourself, be present in your own life. Put on that suit and play with your family be that girl in a Polk Dot bikini.
The suit is from Plus Size Swimear
Linking up to Pleated Poppy ,
Lizzie In Lace,
How to to wear a white dress for plus size women over 40 : this summer has been really busy. I have been work and running the kids. The kids have had swimteam, volleyball, and camps. Life has been a little ragged, the easy think for me is dresses. They are no brainers and make life simple. I must have 15 dresses I rotate during the summer My favorite dress is this dress I picked up on line during the winter. It looks great and I can pair it with anything, because it is white.
I wore this dress visiting my husbands family farm which is great because of the breeze days and cooler nights doe the Jacket add a pop for my white dress.
How to wear a white dress:
- Pair it with denim jacket or bright sweater
- Wear great statement necklace or stacked bracelets
- If you don’t have a big sun hat this is the time to get one and wear it
- be leery of trying out a self tanner the same day you wear a white dress – it can rub off and stain dress
- Shoes wear sandals with a pretty pedicure and pop of color would look great against the crisp white
The jacket is a great polka dot denim jacket for Christopher Banks. The Flip Flops are Reefs.
This was another favorite white dress from a few years back. I was a little heavier but I love the beach and white. I can recommend getting a white dress you will love it as a plus size girl.
Linking up to Pleated Poppy ,
Lizzie In Lace,